Dudhi Gypsum Super Putty is specially formulated white cement base wall finish putty made of fillers and additives. It is recommended for both interior and exterior finishes on sand cement plaster and direct concrete background to get smooth silky and granite finish. Its special formulation and stringent quality parameters ensure the product features as superior white, water resistance, cracks free surface easy application along with higher coverage area. Packing size available in 1, 20, & 40 kg with moisture
Dudhi Gypsum Super Putty
Setting Time (Min)
Tensile Strength (N/mm2)
Compressive Strength (N/mm2)
Coverage per m2 (kg/mm)
White Cement + Calcium Carbonate + Additive
Water Demand (Putty:Water)
6 Months from the date of manufacturing
Provide smooth, silky and super white finish.
Protect walls from moisture and water impacts.
Painter's friendly product for painting applications.
More coverage hence economical.
Easy application and sanding.
8 Easy Steps to Use Dudhi Gypsum Super Putty
1. Clean the wall surface with wire brush, sand paper or blade to remove all loose particles.
2. Pre-wet/dampen the wall with water
3. Mix Dudhi Gypsum Super Putty to water (& not vice-versa in a ratio of 3:1 & stir thoroughly to make a thick paste.
4. Apply first coat starting from bottom upwards with a putty blade.
5. Wait for 3 to 4 hours or complete drying.
6. Sand the surface with fine emery paper (320Grit and above) to remove blade scratch marks, if any.
7. Apply 2nd coat of putty with the blade.
8. Wait for 3 to 4 hours or complete drying of surface. Apply paint after the putty surface is smooth and without scratch marks.